Our Little Rock Company Explains How the Mortgage Process Works
The mortgage process can be intimidating for some, even if they are refinancing an existing loan. An experienced loan officer such as Arkansas Mortgage Specialist can guide Little Rock residents through their application from start to finish. The goal is to get you into a home loan you can afford. Here’s what to expect when you are ready to request financing.
- You will fill out an application to provide personal and professional information. You will be required to submit supporting documentation. It’s crucial you provide these:
- Federal tax returns from the previous two years with W2 and/or 1099 forms
- Pay stubs over the last 30 days
- Proof of pension or retirement income
- All recent bank account statements
- Your ID and Social Security Card
- Homeowner’s insurance agent information
- Home-related references, such as your landlord(s)
- Information on rental properties that you own
- Student loan information, if you have any
- Divorce settlement paperwork, if you receive support
- Bankruptcy paperwork, if you’ve ever filed
- If you are refinancing, your home will be appraised, and you will need to provide copies of your home’s title.
- Once all the paperwork is in place, your request for financing will be submitted to the underwriter for review. This will take 72 hours or more.
- Once the underwriter approves your loan, he or she will submit conditions to which you must agree.
- The documentation for your financing will then be ready for your completion.
- After the final numbers are in place and approved, your loan will be ready for final signature.
Serving Clients All Throughout Arkansas
This is a lot, and nobody in Arkansas should go it alone. Arkansas Mortgage Specialist is an expert in home loans for Little Rock residents. With over 20 years' experience, you’re sure to benefit from our guidance. Please call at 501-529-2110.